To be eligible, students must meet the following qualifications to earn the $500 scholarship.
1. The student must be of Italian descent.
2. The student must have at least a GPA of 3.0.
3. The student must write a 500-word essay about their Italian heritage and what it means to
them. Please do not include any personally identifying information in your essay or use your
name in the heading.
4. The attached cover sheet and essay must be received by 5:00 PM, Saturday, April 1, 2023.
No late submissions will be accepted.
5. The recipient and their parents must be able to attend a dinner in their honor on May 10,
Please have any interested students submit their essay and cover page to:
Mrs. Vicky DeBona
c/o Ambridge Italian Woman’s Club
841 Ridge Road
Ambridge, PA 15003
Ambridge Italian Women’s Club Scholarship 2023