Tiffany Miller, Psy.D
PA Certified School Psychologist
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Shippensburg University
- Master of Science in Education in Child Psychology from Duquesne University
- Doctor of Psychology in School Psychology from Duquesne University
- Doctoral Internship at Deer Lakes School District where I completed cognitive, academic, behavioral, and neuropsychological assessments for initial and reevaluations for Special Education. I engaged in consultation with parents, teachers, and administration, conducted tri-annual DIBELS assessments, engaged in progress monitoring, and participated in monthly Response to Intervention and Instruction (RTII) meetings. I focused on completing functional behavior assessments (FBA), conducting individual and group counseling, and providing professional development/in-service sessions to teachers and support staff as well.
- Certified School Psychologist for East Liverpool City Schools where I focused on completing comprehensive evaluations, functional behavior assessments (FBA), contributing to Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP), and running the Intervention Assistance Team (IAT). I also was a part of the Crisis team within my buildings and trained district staff in CPI nonviolent crisis intervention techniques, including appropriate restraint practices. Consultation with parents, administration, and teachers was a central part of my practice as well to ensure that all facets of the student(s) were considered, with as much emphasis on individual strengths as possible. I also was able to deliver in-service sessions to teachers and administrators on a variety of topics.
- Additional experience includes working as a Behavior Specialist Consultant (BSC), a Mobile Therapist (MT), and an Autism Program Coordinator.