Registration is NOW open for the 2022-2023 school year for Pre-K and Kindergarten children in the Ambridge Area School District! For your convenience, registration is available online by clicking HERE or you may visit any school building within the District to pick up a registration packet. We will also be offering in-person registration December through February. Please see below for these dates. For the Pre-K Counts program, we accept 3 and 4 year olds whose birthday is on or before September 1st. Children who turn 5 on or before September 1st are eligible to register for Kindergarten.
In-Person Registration Dates:
- December 9th, 4:00-7:30 PM – Ambridge Area High School
- January 11th, 9:00-2:00 – Economy Elementary
- January 12th, 9:00-2:00 – Highland Elementary
- January 13th, 9:00-2:00 – State Street Elementary
- February 8th, 4:00-7:30 PM – Ambridge Area High School
Documentation Needed for Registration:
- Birth certificate or passport
- 2 Proofs of residency
- Proof of immunizations
- Proof of income needed for the Pre-K Counts program
Please reach out to Cathy Hopkins at 724-266-2833, ext. 1273, via fax at 724-266-8459, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.